Frequently Asked Questions
Do you require a deposit?
Yes. 40% deposit is required before I can start your work. The remaining 60% is payable on completion
Are there any hidden costs I should know about?
Absolutly not. Everything is included within the Price List shown.
What if the costs come to more than I was expecting?
This will never happen! I'll always give you the costs up front and in writing, either by email or by post, and I'll never do anything without your say so. That way your always in the know and won't experience any unexpected bills.
Can you make me a website even if I am far away?
Without a doubt my friend. There's so many ways nowadays to communicate without needing to be face to face that it really is no problem for me to work for you on the other end of the telephone, email, post or live chat.
How long is my quote valid for?
60 days. After that time you will need to request another.
What methods of payment do you accept?
Paypal (+ extra 2.5% fee), Cash, Personal Cheque or Bank Transfer.
How does your 'Hourly rate' work?
When you require extra work on your website, stationary or graphics I will charge at my hourly rate for any amount of time up to 1 hour. After that hour I'll reduce my rate to my '10 min rate' so you don't have to pay for another hour in full if it only takes me, say, 1 hour and 20 mins. Saves you some pennies!